Cookies used on this Site include the following:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these cookies allow you to access and navigate around our Site, use its features and access secure areas. The information gathered by these cookies is used for information security purposes. If the use of this type of cookies is not allowed, certain parts of our Website cannot be used. An example includes login-related cookies.
- Functional Cookies: these cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. This includes the number of visitors to the Site, from where the visitors have come to the Site and the pages that were visited within our Site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. The cookies are collected in an anonymized form.
- Targeting Cookies: With our permission, this type of cookie is placed on our Site by third parties such as advertising networks. These cookies are used to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign and remember your visit and may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertising on other sites. Often these cookies are linked to website functionality provided by a third party.
- Social Media Cookies: these cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our website or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. The social network may record that you have done this.
Your cookies settings will be remembered based on your choices in the banner and/or Privacy Preference Center. If you delete the cookies from your browser program or use another browser, you may be asked your preferences again. You can find more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject them generally, here. Also, you can find information about how to manage Cookies in your specific browser at the following sites: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge Browser, and Microsoft Windows Explorer.